Consumers can cancel anytime at no cost within the first 30 days. After the 30 day free trial, they will be billed $7.99 plus tax.
Redbox Instant’s NEW unlimited streaming membership. Members will also get a bonus of 4 kiosk rentals each month for only $7.99.
Click on banner above or here now to join for absolutely free! If you’re still not convinced yet…
MONEY SAVING TIP: If you love to shop online~ this is definitely the way to go!! It’s also the smartest way to avoid long lines, stress and is a big time saver.
1. We use kitchen towels to dry the dishes, dry our hands, and clean the kitchen. We have a lot of kitchen towels and different colors are used for different purposes. Since we use vinegar to clean our kitchen it’s safe to throw all the kitchen towels in the wash together.
2. I love these micro fiber towels.
They’re so soft and absorbent. We bought them at TJ Maxx, a pack of three for $4.99.
I use the micro fiber to dry our hands, dishes, and stainless steel appliances (we dislike fingerprints).
3. These wipes are so affordable and awesome and they help get the job done. We have so many and I use them to wipe down surfaces, countertop, kitchen appliances, and sinks. They come in a variety of colors and I find that to be extremely helpful for knowing what wipes are used for each room.
One wipe will save at least ten paper towels. JUST LOVE THEM.
If you have an extra baby wipes box they’re great for storing these wipes & cleaning rags.
An old t-shirt also makes a great cleaning helper.
4.Found these at TJ Maxx and I also love them very much.
5. I use these sponges on kitchen surfaces, and to clean microwave and they work great. I don’t use them to clean dishes. Check out this post to see what we use to clean our dishes with.
6. The box of reusable wipes made from flannel blanket makes cleaning a breeze. Different colors help us remember what they’re used for. For less than $10 at Target we bought four Circo flannel blanket. The gray and blue ones are used for cleaning only and the colors ones are used as reusable wipes.
7. Tools to help us clean the windows & mirrors. If you don’t have them just use good old black and white newspapers.
Reasons we have so many towels and cleaning tools ...
1. I love a clean house and I’m always cleaning.
2. I don’t feel bad about washing them since I’m not washing one or two towels in one wash.
3. There are so many people and animals we’re able to help with the money we save and we just can’t stand to pay full price for paper towels.
4. We love the living green and saving green lifestyle.
We DO use paper towels when we absolutely need to…when the mess is just too much and I’d rather save our good cleaning towels than a paper towel.
If you’d like to save money by not buying duster refills all the time; OXO Good Grips Microfiber Double Duster is a must have! Read more here
It’s possible to have a clean home without spending a lot of money
MYO & $ave Money: Powdered Dishwasher Detergent (spent about $6 and it will last us more than two months and it takes minutes to make)
With all the ingredients we spent about $12 including tax. But we didn’t use everything from the borax, washing soda and kosher salt boxes for this recipe. What we made today will last us at least more than two months and we run the dishwasher every day. Spending about six dollars for at least two months of dishwasher detergent makes me very happy!
We used the recipe from Crunchy Betty (love her site!) to make our dishwasher detergent and we love it. For each load of dishes we use about two tablespoons of the detergent and use vinegar as a rinse agent.
To make this recipe; you’ll need to add all the ingredients together and mix them (or shake them) up very well.
*2 C borax
*2 C washing soda
2 C Lemi Shine
1 C kosher salt
NOT BAD AT ALL!
We’ve been using our homemade laundry detergent for more than two weeks and really like it.
Since we have the free Ivory soap from Giant awhile back already (we use Ivory bar soap to make liquid dish soap, body wash and hand soap) we use it for to make our laundry detergent.
I found the recipe from DIY Natural and it’s so easy to make.
All you need is:
*1 bar of your favorite soap, grated (I used Ivory)
*1 C washing soda
*1 C borax
*1 C Oxiclean (this is not in the original recipe but we added it in our detergent to help with stains)
* I used the Magic Bullet to mix everything up well and that’s it. For each normal load of laundry I use 1.5 tablespoon and 2 tbsp for a large load.
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump is a big pricey baby purchase for us. But it’s definitely worth it. We plan on having more than one kid and nursing is the way to go and buying a good breast pump was a wise decision.
I personally look at it as an investment since it will help us save so much money in the long run. This double electronic breast pump is also a huge time saver.
Here’s how we bought it:
Medela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump: $299.99 regular price
Did a price match with amazon.com at customer service: $242.99
Please keep in mind Target will not price match Amazon’s marketplace.
USED: 10% Target registry coupon
$aving Tip: Target will send you a 10% baby registry coupon to complete everything on your baby registry~ a month before your due date. So register everything you want and need so you’d be able to use the 10% coupon on the items still on your baby registry list.
also RECEIVED: 5% discount for using our Target debit card but I’ll count that as our tax money
TOTAL we paid OOP: $218.69
Read more about Target baby registry here
If you’re not sure about what breast pump to purchase Check out this article Top 6 Double Electric Breast Pumps
We love to shop for our baby boy. We usually shop at Target for everything. But there are some baby products that Target do not carry. That’s when we shop at Amazon, Buy Buy Baby or BRU.
I love BRU and have been shopping there too much. I have to be very careful when shopping at BRU because everything costs more there than at Target. Here are a few ways that we’ve been able to save money at BRU…
1. Join Rewards R Us
Earn 2 points
per $1 spent on qualifying purchases at Toys”R”Us & Babies”R”Us*
Earn 1 point per $1 spent on diapers, formula, wipes, baby food, videogames, video game hardware, video game accessories, Apple products,V.I.B. (Very Important Baby) card loads and gift card purchases
points never expire
no earning exclusions*
receive up to $20 in “R”Us Reward Dollars per month*
exclusive coupons & discounts
it’s free & easy – enroll today!
Join here or in store
Source and photo credit: https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/join.cfm
2. Sign up for shopkick and earn kicks= rewards.
Read more about shopkick here.
Link your Visa card with shopkick and earn kicks every time you shop at BRU and use your Visa card. I linked my debit card and shopping at BRU & TRU have earned us a lot of kicks. We already have over 6,000 kicks.
3. Price match whenever possible. BRU & TRU do price match with competitor stores. The ones near us also price match with amazon.com, target.com and walmart.com
4. Use BRU’s 20% coupon at all times. All the savings add up.
5. Sign up for a VIB card any BRU or
Source for info below: http://m.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11890352
Register for your FREE V.I.B. card and, for every dollar added, we’ll contribute 10% more – up to $200 a year! And that’s sure to help, because diapers, wipes, formula and baby food can cost new Moms and Dads up to $2,000 in the first year alone.
Starting a baby registry with us?
Simply add a V.I.B. card when you create your registry online at Babiesrus.com or any Babies”R”Us or Toys”R”Us store. If you’re already registered, visit the Registry Desk, where a Team Member will be happy to assist you with adding the V.I.B. card. Already have a baby? All Rewards”R”Us members can sign up for a V.I.B. card at any time! Just visit the Registry Desk at any Babies”R”Us or Toys”R”Us store.
Remember, when you or a gift-giver adds money to your card, we’ll contribute an extra 10%!
You can add money online at Babiesrus.com/vib or any “R”Us store.
6. Don’t forget to register your baby at BRU and receive a goodies bag. Plus BRU will send you a 15% coupon with no exclusions (this is a very awesome coupon!) two weeks after your due date so that you’re able to get what you still have and need from your baby registry. So if you need diapers and wipes make sure you scan them in your baby registry. Combine this coupon with your VIB card savings and you’ll be saving a little bit more on wipes and diapers.